Valedictory Address

To our honored guest, Chairman of the Board and his member, to our Principal, PTA officers, Teachers, Parents, Visitors, students, my fellow graduates, ladies and gentlemen, good afternoon.

As I stood before you this afternoon, I feel extremely proud of being the first among the graduates this school year. I am deeply grateful to God, to my parents, to my Alma Mater, particularly to my teachers, who patiently and meticulously molded my mind and shaped my personality into a well rounded one.

In spite of this feeling of happiness yet I have still the feeling of sadness because I remembered my deceased mother. Her words still printed in my mind, "Mar/on magpakabait ka kahit ako'y wala na." As I stood in front of you, I really remember my very sad moment of my life and that was the death of my beloved mother. If she is only alive, I'm sure she is the happiest mother by this time witnessing this very memorable day and my happiness will also be complete and can't be expressed. I was orphaned since April 12, 1994. I grew without experiencing the tender love and care of a real mother as what others are experiencing up to this time. I felt so depressed. How can I live without my mother? My father is also far away. We seldom see each other because of the call of duty. But in spite of those things, I tried to make good and become good through the help of my aunts and uncles, grandparents, and others who are concerned of my future until I finished my elementary grade.

When I entered high school life, as I look at the past, I can see the four years of struggle-the downs and ups, the tears and joys which make studying challenging and fulfilling. Sometimes, there were trials in my studies since it is my main objective and our beloved parents as well. They want us to be successful ones. Now, my dear fellow graduates try your very best, have interest, courage, and strong determination in life in order to attain the goals of success.

I reiterate our thanks and gratitude to our dear parents who helped and supported us at all times, morally, spiritually, emotionally and financially. We expect more help, support and guidance from you as we enter and struggle in another new and crucial world in life and it's the college life.

To you, our dear teachers, we can't forget you. We owe so much from you. We really thank you and so with our Alma Mater. Wherever we are, your name will not be erased in our minds, and we'll never forget you because you are part of our life.

Lastly, let us make it a point that in everything we do. we do our best. And above all, let us not forget God in all our endeavors so that He will guide us to prosperity, righteousness, honor and glory for our country.

Remember, we are the hope of our motherland.

I thank you.



Quotation from the Clarion:
No man can produce great things who is not thoroughly sincere in dealing with himself.